Concession Membership applies to full time students and recipients of Social Security pensions. Concession membership grants full participation in the AASR programs which includes:
- annual conferences;
- access to AASR publications (books and monographs);
- Australian Religion Studies Review;
- discounts on books published by the AASR;
- AASR Women and Religion Caucus;
- strong ties with institutions in Melanesia and New Zealand;
- membership directory with research interests and members current publications.
Concession Membership for those eligible is Concession $70 + 5 payment processing fee = $75
Pay Online via Paypal
You may pay on-line (or renew your membership) via Paypal using Credit Card or direct debit.
Pay (or renew) Concession Membership in Australian Currency
Pay (or renew) for Concession Membership on-line in New Zealand Currency
'Pay by mail with cheque or postal order'
We are currently updating the 2014 membership form. This will be posted shortly.
Dr Joshua Roose
Institute for Religion and Critical Inquiry
Australian Catholic University
Locked Bag 4115
Fitzroy Victoria 3065